1. Check-in process for each section will begin 30 minutes prior to each of the competitions starts constant or their representative/conductor must report to the check-in table located at the entrance of the designated room with their contestant pass during the check in period.
2. Contestants are to perform according the schedule published by APHF. Each contestant will be called three times, anyone failed to respond to the calls and to conduct their performance in the designated time slot will be disqualified. Arrangement can be organised with the manager in charge of the competition under special circumstance.
3. Results in the preliminary round (where applicable) will dictate the contestant's performing order in the final round
4. Result of the preliminary round will be published on the bulletin board in the lobby after the competition ends. Result of the final round will be announced during the closing ceremony. Any dispute should be submitted with an hour after the results are announced using the "Dispute and Appeal Form" (create link here)
5. All finalists (except prize winners) can collect their certificate in the lobby after the closing ceremony. Certificate for large groups are to be claimed by their representative only.